Hillary makes you feel at home when you interact with her, no pun intended. She has this way of welcoming you into her world that makes you feel like an old friend--even if you've just met. As if you were over to her house for tea and she not only offered you cookies, but also gave you the best seat in the room.
Her hospitality and selflessness is palpable and genuinely comes through in her teaching. She waltzes through the studio with ease and care, gently adjusting and assisting individuals as she verbally guides the rest of the class through the sequence.
Always the voice of reason, Operations Manager Hillary provides grounding and organization for the hOMteam. Her cool, calm and collected demeanor is one that demands respect and consideration and she has incredible insight.
You will walk away from her class learning something new about your body, guaranteed. @hillaryyoga
1. Being a hOMie is not just a job, it’s a lifestyle. What does it mean to you to be a hOMie?
2. How does your personality come through in your teaching?
3. Are you a vegan yogini? Or how do you prefer to fuel your body?
4. Amidst a busy schedule, it can be challenging to find time to practice. What does your self-practice look like these days?
7. We know family is hugely important to you, what do you love most about being an aunt?
8. Congratulations on your recent engagement! If you could go back and give yourself one piece of dating advice, what would it be?
9. Finding a physical practice can be a difficult process. How did you come to find yoga in your life?